Mariah Carey: Nicki Minaj Posed “Unsafe Work Enviroment” on American Idol
1:38 pm, January 7th, 2013VIDEO
Carey, who previously told Walters privately that Minaj allegedly threatened to shoot her, now says on-air that the “Idol” set “felt like an unsafe work environment” after the incident.
“Anytime anybody’s reeling threats at anybody,” says Carey, “it’s not appropriate.”
She adds, ”Sitting there on the road with [my nearly 2-year-old twins], I’m not going to take any chances. So yeah, I did hire more security.”
Carey, however, says she and Minaj — who declined to comment for the “Nightline” interview — have since made up, and she’s primarily focused on the “Idol” contestants.
“I’ve been blessed to live my dream more than half my life, so I want to give that back to someone else,” explains the Grammy winner.
“He’s just as festive as I am,” she says of their anniversary celebrations. “I’m very, very festive and he kind of almost trumps me there.”
Check out the video below for a preview of Carey’s “Nightline” interview, plus never-before-seen footage from the couple’s vow renewal!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us