Mariah Carey: Nicki Minaj Posed “Unsafe Work Enviroment” on American Idol
1:38 pm, January 7th, 2013VIDEO
Carey, who previously told Walters privately that Minaj allegedly threatened to shoot her, now says on-air that the “Idol” set “felt like an unsafe work environment” after the incident.
“Anytime anybody’s reeling threats at anybody,” says Carey, “it’s not appropriate.”
She adds, ”Sitting there on the road with [my nearly 2-year-old twins], I’m not going to take any chances. So yeah, I did hire more security.”
Carey, however, says she and Minaj — who declined to comment for the “Nightline” interview — have since made up, and she’s primarily focused on the “Idol” contestants.
“I’ve been blessed to live my dream more than half my life, so I want to give that back to someone else,” explains the Grammy winner.
“He’s just as festive as I am,” she says of their anniversary celebrations. “I’m very, very festive and he kind of almost trumps me there.”
Check out the video below for a preview of Carey’s “Nightline” interview, plus never-before-seen footage from the couple’s vow renewal!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs