CLAIM: Nicki Minaj & Mariah Carey Clash in American Idol “Battle of the Divas”
11:00 am, September 29th, 2012
It’s a “Battle of the Divas,” declares Life & Style this week, with the mag reporting that there was “an uneasy feeling in the air” when the judging panel assembled earlier this month for auditions in New York.
But while Carey and Minaj laughed about the anticipation of a feud, nothing actually got ugly between the two.
That’s why Life & Style has to write speculatively that Carey is “no doubt prepared to butt heads with the rising star.”
“I’ve known Nicki for a while, and I can tell you 100 percent that she’s a diva,” explains an “insider” for the tabloid. “I don’t know how she’s going to get along with Mariah on Idol. I’m guessing she won’t.”
In other words, the so-called “Battle of the Divas” might happen in the future, the tab is “guessing.”
As the show’s host Ryan Seacrest recently pointed out, there are not many “dull moments” between Carey and Minaj, and some ratings-boosting banter and bickering is expected, but at the end of the day, “they get along fine.”
Right now, talk of an epic clash between the two superstars is simply “Idol” gossip.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents