CLAIM: Nicki Minaj & Mariah Carey Clash in American Idol “Battle of the Divas”
11:00 am, September 29th, 2012
It’s a “Battle of the Divas,” declares Life & Style this week, with the mag reporting that there was “an uneasy feeling in the air” when the judging panel assembled earlier this month for auditions in New York.
But while Carey and Minaj laughed about the anticipation of a feud, nothing actually got ugly between the two.
That’s why Life & Style has to write speculatively that Carey is “no doubt prepared to butt heads with the rising star.”
“I’ve known Nicki for a while, and I can tell you 100 percent that she’s a diva,” explains an “insider” for the tabloid. “I don’t know how she’s going to get along with Mariah on Idol. I’m guessing she won’t.”
In other words, the so-called “Battle of the Divas” might happen in the future, the tab is “guessing.”
As the show’s host Ryan Seacrest recently pointed out, there are not many “dull moments” between Carey and Minaj, and some ratings-boosting banter and bickering is expected, but at the end of the day, “they get along fine.”
Right now, talk of an epic clash between the two superstars is simply “Idol” gossip.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years