Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Renew Vows in Paris (PHOTOS)
5:20 pm, April 27th, 2012
The couple, both clad in white, renewed their vows on Friday at the Eiffel Tower in Paris, Gossip Cop confirms.
The singer’s rep tells us the couple had “an intimate ceremony after a romantic dinner at the beautiful Jules Verne restaurant” shortly after midnight local time.
Cannon even got down on one knee beforehand, as the pair posed for photos in the City of Lights.
Carey and Cannon will celebrate their fourth wedding anniversary — and their twins’ first birthday — on Monday, April 30.
Check out the PHOTOS below!
Congrats to the lovebirds!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Shonda Rhimes Says She Didn't Adopt Third Child
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- What Makes Katy Perry A Biohazard In Australia?
- Britney Spears Flaunts Her Legs in Short Shorts
- 10 Beautiful Celebs In Their Favorite Designer Bikinis