Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Renew Vows in Paris (PHOTOS)
5:20 pm, April 27th, 2012
The couple, both clad in white, renewed their vows on Friday at the Eiffel Tower in Paris, Gossip Cop confirms.
The singer’s rep tells us the couple had “an intimate ceremony after a romantic dinner at the beautiful Jules Verne restaurant” shortly after midnight local time.
Cannon even got down on one knee beforehand, as the pair posed for photos in the City of Lights.
Carey and Cannon will celebrate their fourth wedding anniversary — and their twins’ first birthday — on Monday, April 30.
Check out the PHOTOS below!
Congrats to the lovebirds!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z