TAB: Mariah Carey Tells “Baby-Hungry” Nick Cannon She’s “Done Having Kids”
2:37 pm, August 29th, 2012
The drama-hungry rag claims that the couple, who are already parents to 16-month-old twins Moroccan and Monroe, are fighting because Carey has seemingly chosen her career over Cannon’s baby dreams by joining “American Idol” as a new judge.
According to a so-called “source” for the mag, “Nick desperately wants to expand their family and has been pushing Mariah to get pregnant.”
But the tab says Carey “isn’t willing to give up the $18 million salary she’s earning on ‘Idol.’”
“Mariah told Nick her career is her baby right now,” claims the insider.
No, she didn’t.
This story is just another weak attempt by Star to create drama in Carey’s life on the heels of her “Idol” decision.
A rep for Carey tells Gossip Cop the mag’s baby feud story is completely “ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?