TAB: Mariah Carey Tells “Baby-Hungry” Nick Cannon She’s “Done Having Kids”
2:37 pm, August 29th, 2012
The drama-hungry rag claims that the couple, who are already parents to 16-month-old twins Moroccan and Monroe, are fighting because Carey has seemingly chosen her career over Cannon’s baby dreams by joining “American Idol” as a new judge.
According to a so-called “source” for the mag, “Nick desperately wants to expand their family and has been pushing Mariah to get pregnant.”
But the tab says Carey “isn’t willing to give up the $18 million salary she’s earning on ‘Idol.’”
“Mariah told Nick her career is her baby right now,” claims the insider.
No, she didn’t.
This story is just another weak attempt by Star to create drama in Carey’s life on the heels of her “Idol” decision.
A rep for Carey tells Gossip Cop the mag’s baby feud story is completely “ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed