CLAIM: Mariah Carey Asks Rihanna to Move In, Wants to “Save” Her
5:43 pm, August 8th, 2012
According to an alleged “source” for the mag, “Mariah has decided to swoop in and rescue the Barbadian beauty before she self-destructs!”
Um… who in normal conversation would refer to a person as “the Barbadian beauty”?
Anyway, the purported insider goes on to allege that Carey “was upset by rumors that Rihanna was reconnecting with Chris Brown,” because in the past she “had a horrible marriage with Tommy Mottola and later endured a public breakdown.”
“She sees a lot of herself in Rihanna and wants to protect her,” explains the “source.”
Star says that the new “American Idol” judge has therefore been trying to convince Rihanna “to chill out on the partying,” and even went so far as to “suggest RiRi move in with her and that they do a few songs together.”
Are we really supposed to believe that Carey is requesting that Rihanna move in with her, Nick Cannon, and their two babies?
That’s just silly.
Also: Rihanna does not need to be “saved.”
In any case, a rep for Carey tells Gossip Cop “there is no truth” to the mag’s story.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank