Mariah Carey “Hated” American Idol: “It Was Like Going To Work Every Day In Hell, With Satan” (VIDEO)
5:16 pm, November 13th, 2013VIDEO
Mariah Carey really did NOT enjoy her time on “American Idol.”
In a new interview with Angie Martinez of Hot 97, the singer opens up about her tumultuous stint on the competition series.
“Honestly, I hated it,” says Carey of the experience, going on to describe how it wound up being far different than what she expected.
At one point, she declares with a laugh, “It was like going to work every day in hell, with Satan,” presumably referring to fellow judge and enemy Nicki Minaj.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable