Mariah Carey “Hated” American Idol: “It Was Like Going To Work Every Day In Hell, With Satan” (VIDEO)
5:16 pm, November 13th, 2013VIDEO
Mariah Carey really did NOT enjoy her time on “American Idol.”
In a new interview with Angie Martinez of Hot 97, the singer opens up about her tumultuous stint on the competition series.
“Honestly, I hated it,” says Carey of the experience, going on to describe how it wound up being far different than what she expected.
At one point, she declares with a laugh, “It was like going to work every day in hell, with Satan,” presumably referring to fellow judge and enemy Nicki Minaj.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2