Mariah Carey Says She’s Done Having Kids, Shades Eminem On WWHL (VIDEO)
10:42 am, December 23rd, 2013VIDEO
Mariah Carey opened up about Dem Babies and shaded her rumored ex Eminem on Sunday night’s “Watch What Happens Live.”
The singer revealed she’s done having children after twins Moroccan and Monroe, sharing, “Here’s the thing, I’m responsible for the kids for like forever. They didn’t ask for this lifestyle but here they are.”
Carey was then asked to say three nice things about rumored ex Eminem — and responded about the candy M&Ms!
The star went on to declare herself the original diva, saying her fans named themselves “lambs” before stars began nicknaming their own fan bases.
She offered, “I would never be so presumptuous as to name people.”
Carey noted, “Sometimes my hair blows in [music] videos. A couple of people do it now, so I have to just keep it consistent.”
The performer further revealed she wants to be on “Boardwalk Empire,” saying, “I am highly insulted I didn’t get a call to play the singer on the latest [episode]. Highly insulted, holler at me people!”
Check out the videos below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?