Mariah Carey Says She’s Done Having Kids, Shades Eminem On WWHL (VIDEO)
10:42 am, December 23rd, 2013VIDEO
Mariah Carey opened up about Dem Babies and shaded her rumored ex Eminem on Sunday night’s “Watch What Happens Live.”
The singer revealed she’s done having children after twins Moroccan and Monroe, sharing, “Here’s the thing, I’m responsible for the kids for like forever. They didn’t ask for this lifestyle but here they are.”
Carey was then asked to say three nice things about rumored ex Eminem — and responded about the candy M&Ms!
The star went on to declare herself the original diva, saying her fans named themselves “lambs” before stars began nicknaming their own fan bases.
She offered, “I would never be so presumptuous as to name people.”
Carey noted, “Sometimes my hair blows in [music] videos. A couple of people do it now, so I have to just keep it consistent.”
The performer further revealed she wants to be on “Boardwalk Empire,” saying, “I am highly insulted I didn’t get a call to play the singer on the latest [episode]. Highly insulted, holler at me people!”
Check out the videos below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents