Mariah Carey Sent Dogs To Pet Psychiatrist to Handle Arrival of Twins?
1:04 am, March 16th, 2011
“Mariah Carey‘s Dogs In Therapy To Prepare For Arrival Of Her Twins!” exclaims HollywoodLife, which again is barking up the wrong tree.
According to the doggone site, Carey sent her “four Jack Russell terriers to a pet psychiatrist – she’s worried they’ll feel rejected when she brings her babies home.”
Think this is a bit far-fetched?
And HollywoodLife didn’t even lift one leg to report this story.
A rep for Carey tells Gossip Cop that the site’s claims are “beyond silly.”
Once again, HollywoodLife is back in the doghouse.
Check out the hottest PHOTOS of the week!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents