Mariah Carey Sent Dogs To Pet Psychiatrist to Handle Arrival of Twins?
1:04 am, March 16th, 2011
“Mariah Carey‘s Dogs In Therapy To Prepare For Arrival Of Her Twins!” exclaims HollywoodLife, which again is barking up the wrong tree.
According to the doggone site, Carey sent her “four Jack Russell terriers to a pet psychiatrist – she’s worried they’ll feel rejected when she brings her babies home.”
Think this is a bit far-fetched?
And HollywoodLife didn’t even lift one leg to report this story.
A rep for Carey tells Gossip Cop that the site’s claims are “beyond silly.”
Once again, HollywoodLife is back in the doghouse.
Check out the hottest PHOTOS of the week!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss