Mariah Carey Sent Dogs To Pet Psychiatrist to Handle Arrival of Twins?
1:04 am, March 16th, 2011
“Mariah Carey‘s Dogs In Therapy To Prepare For Arrival Of Her Twins!” exclaims HollywoodLife, which again is barking up the wrong tree.
According to the doggone site, Carey sent her “four Jack Russell terriers to a pet psychiatrist – she’s worried they’ll feel rejected when she brings her babies home.”
Think this is a bit far-fetched?
And HollywoodLife didn’t even lift one leg to report this story.
A rep for Carey tells Gossip Cop that the site’s claims are “beyond silly.”
Once again, HollywoodLife is back in the doghouse.
Check out the hottest PHOTOS of the week!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles