MAG: Mariah Carey Threatening to Leave Nick Cannon
2:39 pm, March 7th, 2012
“Mariah’s Divorce Threat to Nick!” blares the headline of a piece in the National Enquirer that claims “Mariah Carey is begging her ailing husband Nick Cannon to quit working entirely” or she’ll “end their marriage and take away their twin toddlers, daughter Monroe and son Moroccan.”
But the Enquirer says Carey wants her husband to also quit hosting “America’s Got Talent” and his weekly syndicated radio show, “Cannon’s Countdown.”
According to the tab, Cannon won’t leave his other jobs because he’s already “insecure about living in Mariah’s shadow, and if he quit work altogether he feels like he’d have no identity of his own.”
But Carey NEVER asked him to “quit working entirely,” nor did she ever threaten to divorce him.
A rep for Carey tells Gossip Cop the tabloid’s tale is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014