MAG: Mariah Carey Threatening to Leave Nick Cannon
2:39 pm, March 7th, 2012
“Mariah’s Divorce Threat to Nick!” blares the headline of a piece in the National Enquirer that claims “Mariah Carey is begging her ailing husband Nick Cannon to quit working entirely” or she’ll “end their marriage and take away their twin toddlers, daughter Monroe and son Moroccan.”
But the Enquirer says Carey wants her husband to also quit hosting “America’s Got Talent” and his weekly syndicated radio show, “Cannon’s Countdown.”
According to the tab, Cannon won’t leave his other jobs because he’s already “insecure about living in Mariah’s shadow, and if he quit work altogether he feels like he’d have no identity of his own.”
But Carey NEVER asked him to “quit working entirely,” nor did she ever threaten to divorce him.
A rep for Carey tells Gossip Cop the tabloid’s tale is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z