MAG: Mariah Carey Threatening to Leave Nick Cannon
2:39 pm, March 7th, 2012
“Mariah’s Divorce Threat to Nick!” blares the headline of a piece in the National Enquirer that claims “Mariah Carey is begging her ailing husband Nick Cannon to quit working entirely” or she’ll “end their marriage and take away their twin toddlers, daughter Monroe and son Moroccan.”
But the Enquirer says Carey wants her husband to also quit hosting “America’s Got Talent” and his weekly syndicated radio show, “Cannon’s Countdown.”
According to the tab, Cannon won’t leave his other jobs because he’s already “insecure about living in Mariah’s shadow, and if he quit work altogether he feels like he’d have no identity of his own.”
But Carey NEVER asked him to “quit working entirely,” nor did she ever threaten to divorce him.
A rep for Carey tells Gossip Cop the tabloid’s tale is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship