MAG: Mariah Carey Threatening to Leave Nick Cannon
2:39 pm, March 7th, 2012
“Mariah’s Divorce Threat to Nick!” blares the headline of a piece in the National Enquirer that claims “Mariah Carey is begging her ailing husband Nick Cannon to quit working entirely” or she’ll “end their marriage and take away their twin toddlers, daughter Monroe and son Moroccan.”
But the Enquirer says Carey wants her husband to also quit hosting “America’s Got Talent” and his weekly syndicated radio show, “Cannon’s Countdown.”
According to the tab, Cannon won’t leave his other jobs because he’s already “insecure about living in Mariah’s shadow, and if he quit work altogether he feels like he’d have no identity of his own.”
But Carey NEVER asked him to “quit working entirely,” nor did she ever threaten to divorce him.
A rep for Carey tells Gossip Cop the tabloid’s tale is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- Critics Slam Controversial NYPD Stop-And-Kiss Program
- Athletes Who Made their Way to the Big Screen
- 'Diddy' Combs Is "A Walking Corporation"