Mariah Carey Uses “$1,900 Diaper Cream” on Her Babies?!
11:56 am, November 15th, 2012
The mag, which in the past has wrongly claimed Carey was quitting “American Idol” and had asked Rihanna to move in with her, reports that she and husband Nick Cannon use “$1,900 diaper cream” on their one-year-old babies’ bottoms.
According to the tabloid, the parents buy “pricey La Mer moisturizer” which costs “$150 per ounce” for the children.
A supposed “friend” of Carey’s tells the rag, “Nothing is too good for Mariah’s babies,” adding, “She probably spends $6,000 a month on the lotion alone so the kids don’t have diaper rash.”
And that’s not the end of Monroe and Moroccan’s expensive “beauty regime,” says Star.
Carey and Cannon also give the kids “bubble baths using only bottled water.”
Do the one-year-olds also have their own stylists? Personal shoppers? Masseurs?
Like the mag’s previous misfires about Carey and Cannon’s family, this story is completely ridiculous.
A rep for Carey tells Gossip Cop the tab’s tale is “idiocy.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- CBS CEO Takes Shot At TODAY Show Troubles
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Hayley Williams Greets Fans In Great Graphics