Mariah Carey Uses “$1,900 Diaper Cream” on Her Babies?!
11:56 am, November 15th, 2012
The mag, which in the past has wrongly claimed Carey was quitting “American Idol” and had asked Rihanna to move in with her, reports that she and husband Nick Cannon use “$1,900 diaper cream” on their one-year-old babies’ bottoms.
According to the tabloid, the parents buy “pricey La Mer moisturizer” which costs “$150 per ounce” for the children.
A supposed “friend” of Carey’s tells the rag, “Nothing is too good for Mariah’s babies,” adding, “She probably spends $6,000 a month on the lotion alone so the kids don’t have diaper rash.”
And that’s not the end of Monroe and Moroccan’s expensive “beauty regime,” says Star.
Carey and Cannon also give the kids “bubble baths using only bottled water.”
Do the one-year-olds also have their own stylists? Personal shoppers? Masseurs?
Like the mag’s previous misfires about Carey and Cannon’s family, this story is completely ridiculous.
A rep for Carey tells Gossip Cop the tab’s tale is “idiocy.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- The Top 15 Messiest Celebrity Family Feuds
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting