Mariah Carey Uses “$1,900 Diaper Cream” on Her Babies?!
11:56 am, November 15th, 2012
The mag, which in the past has wrongly claimed Carey was quitting “American Idol” and had asked Rihanna to move in with her, reports that she and husband Nick Cannon use “$1,900 diaper cream” on their one-year-old babies’ bottoms.
According to the tabloid, the parents buy “pricey La Mer moisturizer” which costs “$150 per ounce” for the children.
A supposed “friend” of Carey’s tells the rag, “Nothing is too good for Mariah’s babies,” adding, “She probably spends $6,000 a month on the lotion alone so the kids don’t have diaper rash.”
And that’s not the end of Monroe and Moroccan’s expensive “beauty regime,” says Star.
Carey and Cannon also give the kids “bubble baths using only bottled water.”
Do the one-year-olds also have their own stylists? Personal shoppers? Masseurs?
Like the mag’s previous misfires about Carey and Cannon’s family, this story is completely ridiculous.
A rep for Carey tells Gossip Cop the tab’s tale is “idiocy.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z