CLAIM: New Mom Mariah Carey Headed for “Breakdown”
6:04 pm, August 3rd, 2011
“Motherhood is making Mariah Carey loopy!” reports the National Enquirer in a piece titled “SCARY CAREY.”
The mag says Carey’s recent “bizarre” appearance on the Home Shopping Network “has some people thinking she could be headed for another breakdown.”
In the segment, the new mom supposedly “spouted weird made-up words, spoke in a fake British accent, and claimed her pregnancy lasted 47 weeks – almost 11 months!”
A so-called “insider” says, “Motherhood is taking a huge toll on Mariah,” adding that the pressure of being a mom along with juggling her career “is driving her batty!”
No, it’s actually not.
Carey’s spot on HSN was amusing and candid, and a rep for the singer explains, “She was having fun with her fans!”
The rep tells Gossip Cop that Carey is doing great, and calls the Enquirer‘s story “completely made up.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related