CLAIM: New Mom Mariah Carey Headed for “Breakdown”
6:04 pm, August 3rd, 2011
“Motherhood is making Mariah Carey loopy!” reports the National Enquirer in a piece titled “SCARY CAREY.”
The mag says Carey’s recent “bizarre” appearance on the Home Shopping Network “has some people thinking she could be headed for another breakdown.”
In the segment, the new mom supposedly “spouted weird made-up words, spoke in a fake British accent, and claimed her pregnancy lasted 47 weeks – almost 11 months!”
A so-called “insider” says, “Motherhood is taking a huge toll on Mariah,” adding that the pressure of being a mom along with juggling her career “is driving her batty!”
No, it’s actually not.
Carey’s spot on HSN was amusing and candid, and a rep for the singer explains, “She was having fun with her fans!”
The rep tells Gossip Cop that Carey is doing great, and calls the Enquirer‘s story “completely made up.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting