CLAIM: Mariah Carey Begs Bobbi Kristina “Don’t End Up Like Whitney”
9:33 am, November 8th, 2012
Bobbi Kristina Brown “seems to be without parental guidance” in the wake of her mother Whitney Houston’s death, reports Star, which goes on to claim, “One person is stepping up to keep the teen clean: Mariah Carey!”
“Mariah decided it was time for some tough love,” a so-called “insider” tells the tabloid, adding, Carey and Brown had “a pretty harsh conversation, and they both ended up in tears.”
So, what exactly did the two supposedly talk about?
“[Carey] told Krissy straight up that she knows she’s not living right,” says the mag’s source, who offers no other specifics regarding the alleged discussion.
Still, that doesn’t stop Star’s “insider” from opining, “Hopefully it had some sort of impact, because Krissy needs to make some serious changes.”
Brown, of course, is still grieving the shocking loss of her mother, and there are going to be bumps in the road.
But this supposed tearful confrontation with Carey over her alleged behavior is complete FICTION and NEVER happened.
A rep for Carey tells Gossip Cop that Star’s story is “not true at all.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own