CLAIM: Mariah Carey Begs Bobbi Kristina “Don’t End Up Like Whitney”
9:33 am, November 8th, 2012
Bobbi Kristina Brown “seems to be without parental guidance” in the wake of her mother Whitney Houston’s death, reports Star, which goes on to claim, “One person is stepping up to keep the teen clean: Mariah Carey!”
“Mariah decided it was time for some tough love,” a so-called “insider” tells the tabloid, adding, Carey and Brown had “a pretty harsh conversation, and they both ended up in tears.”
So, what exactly did the two supposedly talk about?
“[Carey] told Krissy straight up that she knows she’s not living right,” says the mag’s source, who offers no other specifics regarding the alleged discussion.
Still, that doesn’t stop Star’s “insider” from opining, “Hopefully it had some sort of impact, because Krissy needs to make some serious changes.”
Brown, of course, is still grieving the shocking loss of her mother, and there are going to be bumps in the road.
But this supposed tearful confrontation with Carey over her alleged behavior is complete FICTION and NEVER happened.
A rep for Carey tells Gossip Cop that Star’s story is “not true at all.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey