Mariah Carey Says Nicki Minaj Threatened to Shoot Her; Rapper Blasts “Lies” (VIDEO)
1:03 pm, October 4th, 2012VIDEO
The singer confirmed earlier reports of a violent threat during an interview with Barbara Walters, “The View” host revealed to her audience on Thursday.
According to Walters, Carey claims multiple people overheard Minaj ranting, “If I had a gun, I would shoot the b**ch” after the two women fought during “Idol” auditions earlier this week.
Carey told Walters she “doesn’t feel comfortable emotionally,” but plans to continue doing the show with additional security.
Minaj, however, claims she never made the threat — and went on a long Twitter tear defending herself against what she labeled “lies” and media manipulation.
On Thursday she wrote, “Hey yAll. Lets just say nicki said smthn about a gun. ppl will believe it cuz she’s a black rapper. Lmao. I’ll then hit up Barbara n milk it.”
Minaj continued, “Ironically no camera or mic heard the gun comment tho. Lol @ the struggle. Not even the producers believed u. Say no to violence barbz.”
The rapper continued to blast Walters, tweeting, “Barbara walters didn’t reach out from our team barbz. I guess we’re too dangerous. Don’t shake if u don’t wannA get shook!!!!”
“I don’t call tmz n Barbara Walters cuz I stand on my own two feet. Never needed an army. God is good. Insecurity is as cruel as the grave,” added Minaj.
She concluded, “I guess it hurts 2 have the producers tell u to ur face that nicki is the best judge we’ve had since simon. Awww, poor u. Keep them lies cmn.”
Check out the video below.
What do you think of the alleged Minaj threat against Carey?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents