TAB: Mariah Carey “Devastated” Twins May Have Nick Cannon Autoimmune Disease
5:50 pm, April 4th, 2012
“Mariah Carey Twins in Danger” screams another alarmist headline from the National Enquirer.
According to the tab, Carey is “devastated” because her 11-month-old twins, Moroccan and Monroe, may have her husband Nick Cannon’s autoimmune disease.
As you’ll recall, Cannon was hospitalized in January and again in February for kidney failure and blood clots.
Now, says the Enquirer, Carey is “terrified that one or both of the twins will be stricken with the disease.”
The mag quotes a so-called “source” as saying, “Mariah’s world would shatter if anything happened to her babies.”
And while that’s understandable, the story is untrue.
Carey’s rep tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer’s claims are “ridiculous,” adding that the babies are “gorgeous and healthy.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments