TAB: Mariah Carey Got 8-Hour Massage, Demanded Brüno Play on Repeat
10:44 am, October 25th, 2012
Mariah Carey has some pretty wacky diva demands, according to Us Weekly.
The mag reports that the new “American Idol” judge had a $1,500 “eight-hour massage” while “she got shut-eye at her L.A. mansion on September 29.”
But that’s not all.
Us Weekly claims Carey “had a seriously kooky request” during her alleged marathon rub-down.
“She insisted Brüno play on repeat,” says a supposed “insider” for the mag, who adds, “It looped the entire time.”
A couple of questions here.
Why would Carey get an eight-hour massage while she was sleeping and couldn’t even feel it?
And why would she demand Brüno play on repeat if she was sleeping and couldn’t even hear it?
Gossip Cop is at a loss with this one.
In any case, a source close to Carey tells us that while the singer “does enjoy massages,” the claim that she got an eight-hour rub-down with Brüno playing in the background is just “silly.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?