Maria Shriver Files for Divorce From Arnold Schwarzenegger
6:35 pm, July 1st, 2011
She cites “irreconcilable differences” in the petition.
Shriver is asking for joint custody of the couple’s two minor sons, Patrick and Christopher. She’s also requesting spousal support.
The couple reportedly has no prenuptial agreement; therefore, Shriver and Schwarzenegger’s assets will be split 50/50 under California law.
They separated in May after 25 years of marriage.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors