Maria Sharapova Responds to Serena Williams Diss: Your Boyfriend Was Married
5:35 pm, June 22nd, 2013VIDEO
Williams had seemingly jabbed her fellow tennis star in a recent interview with the mag, saying, “She’s still not going to be invited to the cool parties. And, hey, if she wants to be with the guy with a black heart, go for it.”
Though she didn’t name Sharapova, the magazine guessed Williams was referring to her tennis rival, and speculated that the “black heart” comment was in reference to the fact that Sharapova is dating Williams’ rumored ex, tennis pro Grigor Dimitrov.
On Saturday, Sharapova hit back at Williams in a pre-Wimbleton press conference, slamming her for allegedly dating her tennis coach while he was still married.
“If she wants to talk about something personal, maybe she should talk about her relationship and her boyfriend that was married and is getting a divorce and has kids,” Sharapova told reporters.
The tennis champ also said she was “sad” to hear about Williams’ controversial comments about the Steubenville rape case.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z