Marcia Cross Opening Practice as Therapist?
6:33 pm, August 31st, 2011
Marcia Cross won’t have a “Desperate Housewives” gig after the show ends next spring, but the National Enquirer already lined up a new career for her.
According to the tabloid, the actress plans to be a professional therapist.
The Enquirer says Cross signed on to the ABC series “soon after earning her license to practice, so she put psychoanalysis on the back burner to take part in the show.”
Now that “Housewives” is set to wrap, the actress, who has been helped in her own life by therapy, “wants to give back and help others” in that capacity, claims an Enquirer “source.”
But while it’s certainly a worthy professional pursuit, Cross has zero intention of taking it up, contrary to the magazine’s report.
A source close to Cross tells Gossip Cop there’s no truth to the Enquirer‘s speculation about her opening a therapy practice.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Who's Ashanti's New NFL Baller Boyfriend?
- Tia Mowry: Why I'm an Attachment Parent