Marc Anthony Writing $14 Million Tell-All About Jennifer Lopez?
1:15 pm, August 10th, 2011
“Marc Anthony‘s $14M Tell-All About J.Lo!” screams a headline from the National Enquirer, which claims the singer has been offered $14 million to spill secrets about his soon-to-be ex-wife Jennifer Lopez in an “explosive” new book.
The mag says Anthony is currently being courted by publishers, who are telling him that “rattling the skeletons in Jennifer’s closet would give him the ultimate revenge plus a huge payday.”
According to a so-called “source” for the tabloid, Anthony is “bitter over being dumped and out for blood,” and “could very well level Jennifer in print by pulling back the veil on her secret world.”
So, when is Anthony going to get to work on the book?
In about one week from… NEVER.
A rep for the singer confirms to Gossip Cop that Anthony is absolutely NOT is discussions about a tell-all, and says there’s “no truth” to the Enquirer‘s tale.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank