Marc Anthony Comes to Aid of Orphanage
4:22 pm, November 24th, 2012
Marc Anthony is coming to the aid of an orphanage in the Dominican Republic.
The Maestro Cares Foundation, which the singer co-founded earlier this year, will help provide a new residence hall, baseball field and learning center for more than 150 kids at the Children of Christ orphanage in the town of La Romana.
On Friday, Anthony attended the groundbreaking ceremony with his girlfriend Shannon de Lima.
The orphanage, which serves abused or abandoned children, is getting more than $200,000 in funds raised by Anthony’s organization.
Masetro Cares was established to help develop orphanages throughout Latin America.
Check out Anthony with some of his beneficiaries below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted