Marc Anthony Comes to Aid of Orphanage
4:22 pm, November 24th, 2012
Marc Anthony is coming to the aid of an orphanage in the Dominican Republic.
The Maestro Cares Foundation, which the singer co-founded earlier this year, will help provide a new residence hall, baseball field and learning center for more than 150 kids at the Children of Christ orphanage in the town of La Romana.
On Friday, Anthony attended the groundbreaking ceremony with his girlfriend Shannon de Lima.
The orphanage, which serves abused or abandoned children, is getting more than $200,000 in funds raised by Anthony’s organization.
Masetro Cares was established to help develop orphanages throughout Latin America.
Check out Anthony with some of his beneficiaries below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now