Marc Anthony Comes to Aid of Orphanage
4:22 pm, November 24th, 2012
Marc Anthony is coming to the aid of an orphanage in the Dominican Republic.
The Maestro Cares Foundation, which the singer co-founded earlier this year, will help provide a new residence hall, baseball field and learning center for more than 150 kids at the Children of Christ orphanage in the town of La Romana.
On Friday, Anthony attended the groundbreaking ceremony with his girlfriend Shannon de Lima.
The orphanage, which serves abused or abandoned children, is getting more than $200,000 in funds raised by Anthony’s organization.
Masetro Cares was established to help develop orphanages throughout Latin America.
Check out Anthony with some of his beneficiaries below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet