Marc Anthony Comes to Aid of Orphanage
4:22 pm, November 24th, 2012
Marc Anthony is coming to the aid of an orphanage in the Dominican Republic.
The Maestro Cares Foundation, which the singer co-founded earlier this year, will help provide a new residence hall, baseball field and learning center for more than 150 kids at the Children of Christ orphanage in the town of La Romana.
On Friday, Anthony attended the groundbreaking ceremony with his girlfriend Shannon de Lima.
The orphanage, which serves abused or abandoned children, is getting more than $200,000 in funds raised by Anthony’s organization.
Masetro Cares was established to help develop orphanages throughout Latin America.
Check out Anthony with some of his beneficiaries below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty