It’s Official: Marc Anthony Files for Divorce from Jennifer Lopez
7:21 pm, April 11th, 2012
He filed the papers in Los Angeles County Superior Court on April 9.
Anthony is requesting joint legal and physical custody of the couple’s four-year-old twins Emme and Max, according to the document obtained by TMZ.
He is asking the judge to deny spousal support.
There’s no date of separation listed in the filing.
The couple, who wed in 2004, announced their split last July.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?