It’s Official: Marc Anthony Files for Divorce from Jennifer Lopez
7:21 pm, April 11th, 2012
He filed the papers in Los Angeles County Superior Court on April 9.
Anthony is requesting joint legal and physical custody of the couple’s four-year-old twins Emme and Max, according to the document obtained by TMZ.
He is asking the judge to deny spousal support.
There’s no date of separation listed in the filing.
The couple, who wed in 2004, announced their split last July.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage