Manti Te’o: I Lied About Girlfriend AFTER Finding Out She Didn’t Exist (VIDEO)
11:13 am, January 23rd, 2013VIDEO
In a preview of the football player’s upcoming interview — which airs in full on Thursday’s “Katie” — Te’o said that up until early December, he believed he had actually had a relationship with a woman named Lennay Kekua, whom he thought died of cancer.
“Katie, put yourself in my situation. I, my whole world told me that she died on Sept. 12,” Te’o told Couric. ”Everybody knew that. This girl, who I committed myself to, died on Sept. 12.”
He continued, “Now I get a phone call on Dec. 6, saying that she’s alive and then I’m going be put on national TV two days later. And to ask me about the same question. You know, what would you do?”
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court