Manti Te’o: I Lied About Girlfriend AFTER Finding Out She Didn’t Exist (VIDEO)
11:13 am, January 23rd, 2013VIDEO
In a preview of the football player’s upcoming interview — which airs in full on Thursday’s “Katie” — Te’o said that up until early December, he believed he had actually had a relationship with a woman named Lennay Kekua, whom he thought died of cancer.
“Katie, put yourself in my situation. I, my whole world told me that she died on Sept. 12,” Te’o told Couric. ”Everybody knew that. This girl, who I committed myself to, died on Sept. 12.”
He continued, “Now I get a phone call on Dec. 6, saying that she’s alive and then I’m going be put on national TV two days later. And to ask me about the same question. You know, what would you do?”
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look