Manti Te’o: I Lied About Girlfriend AFTER Finding Out She Didn’t Exist (VIDEO)
11:13 am, January 23rd, 2013VIDEO
In a preview of the football player’s upcoming interview — which airs in full on Thursday’s “Katie” — Te’o said that up until early December, he believed he had actually had a relationship with a woman named Lennay Kekua, whom he thought died of cancer.
“Katie, put yourself in my situation. I, my whole world told me that she died on Sept. 12,” Te’o told Couric. ”Everybody knew that. This girl, who I committed myself to, died on Sept. 12.”
He continued, “Now I get a phone call on Dec. 6, saying that she’s alive and then I’m going be put on national TV two days later. And to ask me about the same question. You know, what would you do?”
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Paul Walker Did the Most Generous Thing Ever
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Amy Poehler & Nick Kroll Are Stylish Sweethearts