Manti Te’o: I Lied About Girlfriend AFTER Finding Out She Didn’t Exist (VIDEO)
11:13 am, January 23rd, 2013VIDEO
In a preview of the football player’s upcoming interview — which airs in full on Thursday’s “Katie” — Te’o said that up until early December, he believed he had actually had a relationship with a woman named Lennay Kekua, whom he thought died of cancer.
“Katie, put yourself in my situation. I, my whole world told me that she died on Sept. 12,” Te’o told Couric. ”Everybody knew that. This girl, who I committed myself to, died on Sept. 12.”
He continued, “Now I get a phone call on Dec. 6, saying that she’s alive and then I’m going be put on national TV two days later. And to ask me about the same question. You know, what would you do?”
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Barbara Walters' Daughter Arrested For DUI
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related