Manti Te’o: I’m Not Gay (VIDEO)
4:38 pm, January 24th, 2013VIDEO
Asked whether he’s homosexual during Thursday’s much-hyped interview on “Katie,” the Notre Dame linebacker responded, “No. Far from it. Far from that.”
Te’o, who says he lied about his supposed dead girlfriend only after he found out she never existed, also shared a Twitter message from alleged hoax perpetrator Ronaiah Tuiasosopo.
The message reads, “I completely accept the consequences to the pain I’ve caused & it’s important that you know the truth before anyone else.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage