Manti Te’o: I’m Not Gay (VIDEO)
4:38 pm, January 24th, 2013VIDEO
Asked whether he’s homosexual during Thursday’s much-hyped interview on “Katie,” the Notre Dame linebacker responded, “No. Far from it. Far from that.”
Te’o, who says he lied about his supposed dead girlfriend only after he found out she never existed, also shared a Twitter message from alleged hoax perpetrator Ronaiah Tuiasosopo.
The message reads, “I completely accept the consequences to the pain I’ve caused & it’s important that you know the truth before anyone else.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank