Manti Te’o: I’m Not Gay (VIDEO)
4:38 pm, January 24th, 2013VIDEO
Asked whether he’s homosexual during Thursday’s much-hyped interview on “Katie,” the Notre Dame linebacker responded, “No. Far from it. Far from that.”
Te’o, who says he lied about his supposed dead girlfriend only after he found out she never existed, also shared a Twitter message from alleged hoax perpetrator Ronaiah Tuiasosopo.
The message reads, “I completely accept the consequences to the pain I’ve caused & it’s important that you know the truth before anyone else.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Mermaid Style: Jade Thirwall's Under The Sea Tee
- 'Dem Babies': 10 Celeb Kids That Are Two Years Old
- Blonde Vs. Brunette Beyonce
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look