Mag Unfairly Attacks “Shy” Kristen Stewart for Not Smiling Enough
4:57 pm, March 4th, 2010
Heat Magazine has three problems when it comes to Twilight stars.
Pattinson was in Canada at the time.
Now comes a Heat hit piece on Kristen Stewart.
“Shy Kristen’s Fame ‘Nightmare’” screams the headline.
It seems “the stress of constantly being in the spotlight is turning her into a sullen and distant figure,” according to the tabloid. While in the UK to accept various honors in February, Stewart “looked miserable and embarrassed” one night, “detached” the next, reports Heat.
“It’s a shame that someone as talented and popular as Kristen finds her success such a nightmare to deal with,” murmurs the mag. “A smile really wouldn’t hurt, would it?”
The evidence? A headshot of Stewart looking… um, nonchalant? Regardless, Heat fails to mention when and where it was snapped.
(We’re guessing the Tube – ha!)
Attacks on Stewart for having the audacity to be “shy” are nothing new. In the past it’s been equated with being a “snobby” and “miserable” outcast. Or, when she supports a charity, sites take cheap jabs and say she “left all her angst at home.”
Anyway, thought Heat might want to take a look at the photo above. It’s Stewart living the “nightmare.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Once again, we tip our hats to Irish Twilight Sisters for the great scans!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage