Mag Unfairly Attacks “Shy” Kristen Stewart for Not Smiling Enough
4:57 pm, March 4th, 2010
Heat Magazine has three problems when it comes to Twilight stars.
Pattinson was in Canada at the time.
Now comes a Heat hit piece on Kristen Stewart.
“Shy Kristen’s Fame ‘Nightmare’” screams the headline.
It seems “the stress of constantly being in the spotlight is turning her into a sullen and distant figure,” according to the tabloid. While in the UK to accept various honors in February, Stewart “looked miserable and embarrassed” one night, “detached” the next, reports Heat.
“It’s a shame that someone as talented and popular as Kristen finds her success such a nightmare to deal with,” murmurs the mag. “A smile really wouldn’t hurt, would it?”
The evidence? A headshot of Stewart looking… um, nonchalant? Regardless, Heat fails to mention when and where it was snapped.
(We’re guessing the Tube – ha!)
Attacks on Stewart for having the audacity to be “shy” are nothing new. In the past it’s been equated with being a “snobby” and “miserable” outcast. Or, when she supports a charity, sites take cheap jabs and say she “left all her angst at home.”
Anyway, thought Heat might want to take a look at the photo above. It’s Stewart living the “nightmare.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Once again, we tip our hats to Irish Twilight Sisters for the great scans!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years