Mag Tries to Sell Old Megan Fox Sex Quotes as New
5:01 pm, March 4th, 2010EXCLUSIVE DETAILS
Harper’s Bazaar UK caused a HUGE stir this week by releasing comments Megan Fox purportedly gave to the magazine about her sex life.
Fox revealed that she’s had only two male sex partners.
“I can never have sex with someone that I don’t love, ever. The idea makes me sick,” Fox supposedly told the British edition of Harper’s Bazaar. “I’ve never even come close to having a one-night stand.”
Except Fox never said those things to Harper’s Bazaar UK.
She said them to Rolling Stone.
Here are Fox’s remarks from Rolling Stone‘s cover interview back in September:
“Look, I can never have sex with someone that I don’t love, ever, ever, ever. The idea makes me sick. I’ve never even come close to having a one-night stand.”
Harper’s Bazaar UK is busted.
A rep for the actress told Gossip Cop the mag’s interview was supposed to focus on fashion to coincide with Fox becoming the new face of Armani.
Apparently, though, Harper’s Bazaar UK decided to generate interest by lifting old quotes about Fox’s sex life and selling them as major new revelations.
“These are old quotes that have been said before,” the rep tells Gossip Cop, calling it “suspicious.”
Gossip Cop‘s requests for comment from Harper’s Bazaar UK were not returned.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity reporting!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired