MAG: Madonna’s Toilet is “Off-Limits” to Her Boyfriend and Kids
2:39 pm, August 31st, 2011
“Someone tell Madonna that boy toys come potty-trained,” reads the first line of an In Touch article titled, “Madonna’s Toilet is Off-Limits.”
According to the tab, “The pop queen won’t let her 29-years-younger lover Brahim Zaibat use her, ahem, throne.”
The mag has a supposed “friend” of the singer add, “Madonna doesn’t even let her kids use the toilet… She is very generous, but this is one thing she doesn’t want to share.”
Here’s what’s right about the story: Madonna has a toilet.
Here’s what’s wrong about the story: EVERYTHING else.
Madonna’s rep, who says she has no idea where this toilet tale has come from, calls In Touch‘s claim “crap.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- Woah! Old Photos of Kim Kardashian
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?