MAG: Madonna’s Toilet is “Off-Limits” to Her Boyfriend and Kids
2:39 pm, August 31st, 2011
“Someone tell Madonna that boy toys come potty-trained,” reads the first line of an In Touch article titled, “Madonna’s Toilet is Off-Limits.”
According to the tab, “The pop queen won’t let her 29-years-younger lover Brahim Zaibat use her, ahem, throne.”
The mag has a supposed “friend” of the singer add, “Madonna doesn’t even let her kids use the toilet… She is very generous, but this is one thing she doesn’t want to share.”
Here’s what’s right about the story: Madonna has a toilet.
Here’s what’s wrong about the story: EVERYTHING else.
Madonna’s rep, who says she has no idea where this toilet tale has come from, calls In Touch‘s claim “crap.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?