Madonna: United States Should “Stay Out of Syria!” (PHOTO)
7:12 pm, September 6th, 2013
Madonna is weighing in one of the biggest political issues of the moment: whether the United States should get involved in the Syrian civil war.
“U.S. Stay Out of Syria!” the music icon posted on Instagram Thursday.
The bottom of her handwritten note (see below) added, “For
fuck humanity’s sake.”
Madonna, who Forbes recently named the highest-paid celebrity, has never been one to shy away from current events, often addressing political controversies during her live shows and media appearances.
In the last year alone, the singer was sued for supporting gay rights during a Russia concert, said America should keep a “black Muslim” in the White House, was booed for telling her audience to vote for President Obama, stripped for Hurricane Sandy relief, and slammed the Boy Scouts at the GLAAD Awards.
Check out Madonna’s statement on Syria below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?