Madonna To Do Super Bowl Halftime Show
12:45 pm, October 3rd, 2011
Madonna will likely be the halftime performer at Super Bowl XLVI in Indianapolis on February 5, 2012.
While nothing has been announced by either the Material Girl’s camp or the National Football League, a Madonna source reveals to Gossip Cop that “it looks promising.”
At least twice in the past, the pop icon has been close to finalizing the Super Bowl halftime spot before the deal came apart.
Would you be excited to see Madonna on Super Sunday?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?