Madonna To Do Super Bowl Halftime Show
12:45 pm, October 3rd, 2011
Madonna will likely be the halftime performer at Super Bowl XLVI in Indianapolis on February 5, 2012.
While nothing has been announced by either the Material Girl’s camp or the National Football League, a Madonna source reveals to Gossip Cop that “it looks promising.”
At least twice in the past, the pop icon has been close to finalizing the Super Bowl halftime spot before the deal came apart.
Would you be excited to see Madonna on Super Sunday?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank