Madonna To Do Super Bowl Halftime Show
12:45 pm, October 3rd, 2011
Madonna will likely be the halftime performer at Super Bowl XLVI in Indianapolis on February 5, 2012.
While nothing has been announced by either the Material Girl’s camp or the National Football League, a Madonna source reveals to Gossip Cop that “it looks promising.”
At least twice in the past, the pop icon has been close to finalizing the Super Bowl halftime spot before the deal came apart.
Would you be excited to see Madonna on Super Sunday?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress