Madonna Sued Over her new Material Girl Clothing Line
3:14 pm, August 20th, 2010
Just weeks after Madonna debuted her “Material Girl” clothing line, a fashion company claims the singer infringed on its trademark – and wants her to pay for it.
L.A. Triumph, Inc. has filed a lawsuit against Madonna and her company for using the name “Material Girl,” which L.A. Triumph says it has used to market its clothing for more than 10 years.
According to the lawsuit, L.A. Triumph not only wants a judge to declare that Madonna’s new fashion line demonstrates marketplace “deception,” but also wants to be paid all of the profits being generated from the singer’s similarly named clothing line.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"