Madonna Strips for Hurricane Sandy Relief
6:07 pm, November 13th, 2012VIDEO
Madonna has spent decades baring her skin, but rarely for such a good cause.
The Material Girl stripped for Hurricane Sandy relief donations at her Madison Square Garden concert in New York on Monday, after having visited the city’s devastated Rockaways area.
On stage, Madonna described her trip to the community, reflecting on the “really sad” circumstances and the “amazing acts of humanity” she witnessed there (see video below).
“Why do we always have to wait until a catastrophe happens to show this kind of love and compassion?” wondered the pop star.
To show her support and raise funds, Madonna later did some stripping during “Like A Virgin,” telling the audience to toss money on stage.
She explained, “This money is not for me. We are collecting money for victims of Hurricane Sandy, so please feel free to be generous as I freeze my a** off up here for you.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted