CLAIM: Madonna Forced Toronto Film Festival Staffers to Face Away From Her
3:20 pm, September 13th, 2011
“Does Madonna Really Require Staff Volunteers To Face A Wall In Her Presence?” asks Perez Hilton, who rarely has answers.
According to the blogger, volunteers at the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) were “forced to face a wall upon Madonna’s entrance backstage.”
He adds, “The volunteers were not allowed to grab a glimpse of the superstar as she made her way backstage to the press conference.”
A horrified Perez exclaims, “WOW!!!” and editorializes, “This just sounds horrible!”
Wow, Perez’s reporting is horrible.
Journalism’s joker, once again, ran with a story without bothering to fact-check.
Gossip Cop, however, reached out to Madonna’s people to get to the bottom of this.
The superstar’s rep tells us, “This would NEVER had been mandated by Madonna or her security,” noting that if it really did happen, the “TIFF people did it.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids