Madonna “Snubbed” Demi Moore, Invited Ashton Kutcher to Party Instead of Actress?
3:42 pm, February 27th, 2013
Demi Moore was “snubbed” by her good friend Madonna, reports RadarOnline, which says the Material Girl “invited Demi’s soon-to-be ex-husband, Ashton Kutcher, to her annual A-lister Oscar bash, rather than the actress.”
According to a supposed “source” for the webloid, “Madonna is firmly on side Ashton. She adores him and thinks that out of him and Demi he’s the one with the glittering career.”
The “glittering career“? Who on earth talks like that in everyday conversation?
Anyway, the purported “insider” adds that Madonna also “loves having Ashton around as he’s great eye candy he’s funny and he flirts outrageously with her.”
“In Madonna’s eyes, there’s no competition – when it comes to picking sides Ashton is the obvious winner,” says the alleged source in another made up-sounding quote.
Here’s what really went on.
RadarOnline, along with a slew of other blogs, heard that Kutcher went to Madonna’s party, while Moore did not attend the bash.
The webloid then took that small shred of information and constructed a dramatic narrative around it.
But the site’s story about Madonna “choosing sides” in the pair’s split is “completely false,” a source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop.
Our insider says the real reason Moore didn’t attend the party is because she was “on vacation out of the country on Oscar night.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank