Madonna “Snubbed” Demi Moore, Invited Ashton Kutcher to Party Instead of Actress?
3:42 pm, February 27th, 2013
Demi Moore was “snubbed” by her good friend Madonna, reports RadarOnline, which says the Material Girl “invited Demi’s soon-to-be ex-husband, Ashton Kutcher, to her annual A-lister Oscar bash, rather than the actress.”
According to a supposed “source” for the webloid, “Madonna is firmly on side Ashton. She adores him and thinks that out of him and Demi he’s the one with the glittering career.”
The “glittering career“? Who on earth talks like that in everyday conversation?
Anyway, the purported “insider” adds that Madonna also “loves having Ashton around as he’s great eye candy he’s funny and he flirts outrageously with her.”
“In Madonna’s eyes, there’s no competition – when it comes to picking sides Ashton is the obvious winner,” says the alleged source in another made up-sounding quote.
Here’s what really went on.
RadarOnline, along with a slew of other blogs, heard that Kutcher went to Madonna’s party, while Moore did not attend the bash.
The webloid then took that small shred of information and constructed a dramatic narrative around it.
But the site’s story about Madonna “choosing sides” in the pair’s split is “completely false,” a source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop.
Our insider says the real reason Moore didn’t attend the party is because she was “on vacation out of the country on Oscar night.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?