Madonna Fumes On Stage: If You Smoke, I’ll Cancel Show (VIDEO)
10:15 am, December 21st, 2012VIDEO
Madonna does not want you smoking as she performs.
The Material Girl drove home that point while on stage for a sound check in Chile on Wednesday, telling fans that she wouldn’t tolerate their cigarettes before leaving in a huff.
“There are people smoking right now. No smoking,” she orders the crowd. “If you’re going to smoke cigarettes, I’m not doing a show. You don’t care about me, I don’t care about you. All right? Are we going to play that game? I’m not kidding. I can’t sing if you smoke.”
She wasn’t done expressing her frustration.
“If you love me, then don’t smoke. No smoking! You’re looking right at me and smoking cigarettes, like I’m a stupid f**king idiot,” said Madonna, before briefly leaving the stage.
The performer eventually returned.
Check out the video below!
Do you think it was fair for Madonna to ask the fans to stop smoking?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank