Madonna Fumes On Stage: If You Smoke, I’ll Cancel Show (VIDEO)
10:15 am, December 21st, 2012VIDEO
Madonna does not want you smoking as she performs.
The Material Girl drove home that point while on stage for a sound check in Chile on Wednesday, telling fans that she wouldn’t tolerate their cigarettes before leaving in a huff.
“There are people smoking right now. No smoking,” she orders the crowd. “If you’re going to smoke cigarettes, I’m not doing a show. You don’t care about me, I don’t care about you. All right? Are we going to play that game? I’m not kidding. I can’t sing if you smoke.”
She wasn’t done expressing her frustration.
“If you love me, then don’t smoke. No smoking! You’re looking right at me and smoking cigarettes, like I’m a stupid f**king idiot,” said Madonna, before briefly leaving the stage.
The performer eventually returned.
Check out the video below!
Do you think it was fair for Madonna to ask the fans to stop smoking?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!