Madonna “Wasn’t Happy” About M.I.A. Middle Finger “Teenager” Gesture (AUDIO)
1:25 pm, February 10th, 2012LISTEN
It turns out that Madonna, who didn’t even know about the gesture until she was in an elevator to leave Lucas Oil Stadium, is not so pleased with her guest performer’s behavior.
“I was really surprised…. I wasn’t happy about it,” she told Seacrest.
She explained, “I understand it’s kind of punk rock and everything, [but] to me there was such a feeling of love and good energy and positivity, it seemed negative.”
Madonna continued, “It’s such a teenager… irrelevant thing to do in one respect, but on the other hand, there was such a feeling of love and unity there, what was the point? It was just out of place.”
The Material Girl also admitted that the Super Bowl was a nearly overwhelming experience.
“I was more nervous doing this show than any show I’ve ever done in my entire life, for sure,” she confessed to Seacrest, explaining, ”It wasn’t my turf… I’m walking into the holy grail of American sports. I know very well that everyone in the stands could go and leave and get hot dogs if they want to.”
Listen to the interview below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank