Madonna: I Need To Be A “Tougher” Mom
10:58 am, April 18th, 2012VIDEO
In a “Rock Center with Brian Williams” interview previewed on the “Today” show on Wednesday, the Queen of Pop says she doesn’t “think I’m as tough as I should be.”
“It’s hard; every day is a negotiation,” Madonna notes. “But cigarette smoking I’m not very fond of — for anyone.”
She continues, “I don’t approve of anyone smoking cigarettes — most of all my daughter.”
Of her own smoking in music videos, Madonna says “there’s a difference,” since she uses cigarettes as “an accessory.”
Madonna also says it’s “pretty challenging” to be a “single mom of four” and live her life “in a metaphorical fish bowl.”
“But so far I’ve survived with sanity and humor in tact,” the singer adds.
Check out part of Madonna’s interview below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate