CLAIM: Madonna Will Buy A New Body for Her Birthday
1:37 pm, June 1st, 2010
Is Madonna planning to commemorate her birth by turning back the clock?
According to the Daily Star, the Queen of Pop is considering a small fortune worth of plastic surgery as a birthday gift to herself.
Among the purported procedures are an eye lift, a boob job, lip fillers and Lipo Sculpt, as well as laser treatments and Botox.
Projected cost: Somewhere in the neighborhood of $147,000.
“Madonna has been feeling her age since her divorce from Guy Ritchie in 2008,” a “source” tells the paper, later adding, “Her friends have recommended things to have done and she’s considering them as a little treat for turning 52 in August.”
A “pal” explains that she will spend the next year “overhauling herself completely.”
Maybe the Daily Star should consider an overhaul.
Because Madonna isn’t planning a major cosmetic offensive in August.
“Madonna is directing a movie all summer,” her rep tells Gossip Cop, confirming that there’s “no plastic surgery on her calendar.”
The notion that Madonna is going the Full Montag is “all fiction,” says the rep.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right