WATCH: Madonna Perfume Ad Reportedly Deemed Too Hot for TV
10:01 am, March 30th, 2012VIDEO
Madonna’s new “Truth or Dare” perfume is already sparking controversy.
ABC has reportedly deemed a commercial for the fragrance to be too racy for broadcast and requested that it be digitally altered.
The 30-second black-and-white spot shows the pop star in her underwear and declaring, “I’m a bad girl!” on the soundtrack.
According to the New York Post, ABC has ordered that the video be edited to better obscure Madonna’s cleavage and butt.
A rep for the network tells Gossip Cop in a statement, “We do review all commercial material to ensure it’s appropriate for a mass audience and is scheduled in appropriate time periods.”
Take a look at the ad below and tell us whether you think it’s too hot for primetime.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man