WATCH: Madonna Perfume Ad Reportedly Deemed Too Hot for TV
10:01 am, March 30th, 2012VIDEO
Madonna’s new “Truth or Dare” perfume is already sparking controversy.
ABC has reportedly deemed a commercial for the fragrance to be too racy for broadcast and requested that it be digitally altered.
The 30-second black-and-white spot shows the pop star in her underwear and declaring, “I’m a bad girl!” on the soundtrack.
According to the New York Post, ABC has ordered that the video be edited to better obscure Madonna’s cleavage and butt.
A rep for the network tells Gossip Cop in a statement, “We do review all commercial material to ensure it’s appropriate for a mass audience and is scheduled in appropriate time periods.”
Take a look at the ad below and tell us whether you think it’s too hot for primetime.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet