WATCH: Madonna Perfume Ad Reportedly Deemed Too Hot for TV
10:01 am, March 30th, 2012VIDEO
Madonna’s new “Truth or Dare” perfume is already sparking controversy.
ABC has reportedly deemed a commercial for the fragrance to be too racy for broadcast and requested that it be digitally altered.
The 30-second black-and-white spot shows the pop star in her underwear and declaring, “I’m a bad girl!” on the soundtrack.
According to the New York Post, ABC has ordered that the video be edited to better obscure Madonna’s cleavage and butt.
A rep for the network tells Gossip Cop in a statement, “We do review all commercial material to ensure it’s appropriate for a mass audience and is scheduled in appropriate time periods.”
Take a look at the ad below and tell us whether you think it’s too hot for primetime.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan