Site makes $1 billion dollar error with its Madonna post
5:45 pm, August 20th, 2010
Like a fish to a rotting worm, the hacks at Hollyscoop were caught and reeled in by another phony story.
Naturally, journalism’s other joker, Perez Hilton, took the bait as well.
“The billion dollar deal would be for five years,” claims Hollyscoop, which adds, “We say do it, Madge! The thought of knowing she’d be in Vegas for five years straight would be music to our ears.”
Perhaps, Hollyscoop should use their ears to hear this…
A rep for Madonna tells Gossip Cop their billion dollar claim is “not true.”
And like fish, again Hollyscoop just got schooled.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank