Site makes $1 billion dollar error with its Madonna post
5:45 pm, August 20th, 2010
Like a fish to a rotting worm, the hacks at Hollyscoop were caught and reeled in by another phony story.
Naturally, journalism’s other joker, Perez Hilton, took the bait as well.
“The billion dollar deal would be for five years,” claims Hollyscoop, which adds, “We say do it, Madge! The thought of knowing she’d be in Vegas for five years straight would be music to our ears.”
Perhaps, Hollyscoop should use their ears to hear this…
A rep for Madonna tells Gossip Cop their billion dollar claim is “not true.”
And like fish, again Hollyscoop just got schooled.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look