Site makes $1 billion dollar error with its Madonna post
5:45 pm, August 20th, 2010
Like a fish to a rotting worm, the hacks at Hollyscoop were caught and reeled in by another phony story.
Naturally, journalism’s other joker, Perez Hilton, took the bait as well.
“The billion dollar deal would be for five years,” claims Hollyscoop, which adds, “We say do it, Madge! The thought of knowing she’d be in Vegas for five years straight would be music to our ears.”
Perhaps, Hollyscoop should use their ears to hear this…
A rep for Madonna tells Gossip Cop their billion dollar claim is “not true.”
And like fish, again Hollyscoop just got schooled.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us