Madonna Endorses Obama: Keep Our “Black Muslim” in White House (VIDEO)
11:40 am, September 25th, 2012VIDEO
In an impassioned speech referencing both Abraham Lincoln and Martin Luther King, Jr., as well as Obama’s support for gay rights, the Material Girl declared, “Y’all better vote for f**king Obama, OK?… For better or for worse, we have a black Muslim in the White House, OK?”
She added, “That’s some amazing s**t. That means there is hope in this country.”
It’s worth noting, of course, that President Obama is not actually Muslim, despite that myth taking root in recent years.
In any case, it appears Republican challenger Mitt Romney should not count on Madonna or Nicki Minaj’s support come Election Day.
Check out the video below!
WARNING: Some explicit language.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- 16 Cute Celebrity Pics from Childhood
- Seriously Gorgeous Shots From Your Fave ANTM Alum