Madonna Endorses Obama: Keep Our “Black Muslim” in White House (VIDEO)
11:40 am, September 25th, 2012VIDEO
In an impassioned speech referencing both Abraham Lincoln and Martin Luther King, Jr., as well as Obama’s support for gay rights, the Material Girl declared, “Y’all better vote for f**king Obama, OK?… For better or for worse, we have a black Muslim in the White House, OK?”
She added, “That’s some amazing s**t. That means there is hope in this country.”
It’s worth noting, of course, that President Obama is not actually Muslim, despite that myth taking root in recent years.
In any case, it appears Republican challenger Mitt Romney should not count on Madonna or Nicki Minaj’s support come Election Day.
Check out the video below!
WARNING: Some explicit language.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?