Madonna Explains Relationship with 24-Year-Old Brahim Zaibat (VIDEO)
11:29 am, January 13th, 2012VIDEO
The pop icon said she didn’t “choose… to have a relationship with a younger man.”
“That’s just what happened,” she explained to anchor Cynthia McFadden. “You see, that’s the romantic in me. I just met someone that I cared for, and this happened to be his age.”
Madonna tried to downplay the couple’s nearly 30-year age difference, asking, “Aren’t people tired of that subject?”
“I don’t feel comfortable with this conversation,” she admitted when McFadden tried to press further.
Still, Madonna insisted she and Zaibat are a normal couple like any other.
“I go home and I wash my face and I put on my sweatpants and I lay down on the bed and I say, ‘oh, please rub my feet,’ and you know, he says, ‘no, you rub my feet,’” she explained. “So, you know, behind the curtain, I’m just like everybody else.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Shonda Rhimes Says She Didn't Adopt Third Child
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'