Madonna Uses Nazi Imagery — Including Hitler, Swastikas — During Israel Concert
11:42 am, June 1st, 2012VIDEO
Madonna used Nazi imagery, including swastikas and Adolf Hitler, during a video interlude at her concert in Israel on Thursday.
The visuals were among a series of symbols, photos and clips projected on screens to accompany the singer’s song “Nobody Knows Me.”
At one moment in the montage, Madonna is wearing Hitler’s mustache and a swastika on her forehead.
Also seen are the Iron Crosses used in Nazi Germany.
The Nazi section comes amid a flurry of other images of violence, war, political protests, and other highly-charged visuals.
However, the decision to put Nazi imagery — on giant screens – in Israel is sparking controversy, with many commentators saying it should not have been included, regardless of the context or message.
What do you think?
The video is below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet