Madonna Uses Nazi Imagery — Including Hitler, Swastikas — During Israel Concert
11:42 am, June 1st, 2012VIDEO
Madonna used Nazi imagery, including swastikas and Adolf Hitler, during a video interlude at her concert in Israel on Thursday.
The visuals were among a series of symbols, photos and clips projected on screens to accompany the singer’s song “Nobody Knows Me.”
At one moment in the montage, Madonna is wearing Hitler’s mustache and a swastika on her forehead.
Also seen are the Iron Crosses used in Nazi Germany.
The Nazi section comes amid a flurry of other images of violence, war, political protests, and other highly-charged visuals.
However, the decision to put Nazi imagery — on giant screens – in Israel is sparking controversy, with many commentators saying it should not have been included, regardless of the context or message.
What do you think?
The video is below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Eminem Watch Daughter Get Crowned Homecoming Queen?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Why Did Chris Brown Leave Rehab Already?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- James Franco Shirtless For Sexy Christmas Calendar
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related