Deadmau5 SLAMS Madonna for Drug Reference: “F**k Off You F**king IDIOT”
12:18 pm, March 26th, 2012VIDEO
The Material Girl was introducing Avicii when she asked the electronic dance audience, “How many people in this crowd have seen molly?”
“Molly” is slang for MDMA (ecstasy), which, not coincidentally, is similar to Madonna’s new album title: MDNA.
Deadmau5 took to Facebook to voice his displeasure with what he interpreted to be a pandering, glamorizing portrayal of ecstasy use.
He wrote, “very classy there madonna. ‘HUR DUR HAS ANYONE SEEN MOLLY???’ such a great message for the young music lovers at ultra. quite the f’n philanthropist. but hey, at least yer HIP AND TRENDY!”
“F**king cant smack my head hard enough right now,” Deadmau5 added.
Shortly thereafter, the famed DJ continued in a separate Facebook post, “seriously, i giveth not a f**king single F**K for slating on madonna for reaching an entirely NEW level of idiocy … i can appriciate her meteoric career, and all good deeds done, but WHAT THE F**K WAS THAT?”
“That’s your big contribution to [electronic dance music]?” he asked. “Thats your big message to ultra attendies? hipsterspeak for looking for drugs? f**k off you f**king IDIOT. f**k.”
What do you think of Madonna’s on-stage reference and Deadmau5′s response?
Check out the video below at the 0:42 mark!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?