Madonna Surprises Malawi Orphans with Christmas Gifts
4:01 pm, December 27th, 2010
Madonna gave a very special Christmas surprise to the orphaned children of Malawi.
The singer sent gifts to the six orphanages she funds in the country, where her adopted son David and daughter Mercy were born.
Delivered to the orphaned children were numerous packages containing clothes, toys and chocolates, along with a handwritten note from the singer that read, “To my Malawi children on Christmas… I wish I was with you. See you soon, M.”
Accompanying the gifts were also miniature Christmas cards that were signed, ”Mercy, David, Rocco, Lourdes and I send you a blessed Christmas to all of you!”
Additionally, Madonna arranged for a party at one of the orphanages. More than 1,000 people from the surrounding villages were invited to the celebration.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West