Perez Promises Malawi Non-Existent Madonna Concert
4:15 pm, July 27th, 2010
And when Hilton has news, it’s nothing but the wrongest for Perezcious!
Let’s see what he’s botching this time!
“[Madonna] is currently following the footsteps of Bob Geldof by planning a Live Aid type charity concert to benefit Malawi, which will be shown on TV around the world,” the blogger announces.
A “source” at the pop icon’s Raising Malawi organization even “confirmed” that plans are “well underway,” reports Hilton, who claims that Madonna has already “called several of her celeb friends, including Bono” to perform.
All of which would be exciting… if it were true.
While Madonna and Raising Malawi do great work on behalf of the nation’s orphans, there are no plans for a star-studded concert in September.
“Not true at all,” a rep for the superstar tells Gossip Cop.
Of course, small details — like the truth — rarely matter to Hilton.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Did Eminem Watch Daughter Get Crowned Homecoming Queen?
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?