Madonna Kicks Off World Tour in Israel By Controversially Pointing Rifle at Audience
9:33 pm, May 31st, 2012VIDEOS
Following that shocking start, Madonna, who studies Kabbalah, segued into “Girls Gone Wild,” surrounded by back-up dancers dressed as monks.
Despite the violent imagery of the beginning of her show, the singer pleaded for peace in the region, saying, “All the conflicts that occur here and have been occurring for a thousand years, they have to stop.”
“We all bleed the same color,” she added.
Madonna went on to say, “No matter how many percentages of land we give back, no matter how many talks, no matter how many wars, if we don’t treat every human being with dignity and respect, we will never have peace.”
Check out the videos of Madonna’s opening and her speech below!
What do you think of Madonna’s rifle gesture?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Bieber fined for speeding in Dubai
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- RHONY Salary Stand Off Ends
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?