Madonna: “I Forgive” Elton John (VIDEO)
5:26 pm, August 23rd, 2012
Earlier this month, John told an interviewer that Madonna’s “career is over” and that she “looks like a f**king fairground stripper.”
But at her recent concert in France, the Material Girl dedicated her song “Masterpiece” (which beat out John’s “Hello Hello” for a Golden Globe last January) to her adversary, telling the crowd, “I know he’s a big fan of it… and I know he’s a big fan of mine.”
She continued, “And you know what? I forgive him,” adding, ”You gotta start somewhere.”
Whether or not Madonna’s forgiveness was meant to be sincere, it’s certainly a change of pace from the Nazi imagery, breast flashing, mooning, and other drama that’s characterized her tour this summer.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank