Madonna Engaged To Brahim Zaibat?
12:23 pm, September 11th, 2013EXCLUSIVE
Madonna is “ready” to make her relationship with 25-year-old Brahim Zaibat “official,” reports In Touch.
The magazine, which once claimed the singer wouldn’t let Zaibat use her toilet, now says she wants to marry the backup dancer.
A so-called “witness” alleges that at the Kabbalah Centre in New York on September 4, the pop star ”introduced him as her fiancé in front of her kids and other guests.”
The purported “insider” tells the tab, “She looked so happy and didn’t try to keep it a secret.”
“It was like she wanted everyone to know she was going to marry this man,” adds the so-called “source.”
Not to mention, completely untrue.
A rep for Madonna tells Gossip Cop exclusively that the engagement report is “not true at all.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Snoop Lion Changes His Name Again
- Has Lindsay Lohan's Rough Life Left Her Skin Ruined?
- Celebrity Pregnancy Brain: What is Halle Berry Thinking?