Madonna Engaged To Brahim Zaibat?
12:23 pm, September 11th, 2013EXCLUSIVE
Madonna is “ready” to make her relationship with 25-year-old Brahim Zaibat “official,” reports In Touch.
The magazine, which once claimed the singer wouldn’t let Zaibat use her toilet, now says she wants to marry the backup dancer.
A so-called “witness” alleges that at the Kabbalah Centre in New York on September 4, the pop star ”introduced him as her fiancé in front of her kids and other guests.”
The purported “insider” tells the tab, “She looked so happy and didn’t try to keep it a secret.”
“It was like she wanted everyone to know she was going to marry this man,” adds the so-called “source.”
Not to mention, completely untrue.
A rep for Madonna tells Gossip Cop exclusively that the engagement report is “not true at all.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired