Madonna Says Reports of Her Dating Choreographer Are “Not True”
9:08 am, October 19th, 2010EXCLUSIVE
“Madonna Has A New Man?” asks Perez Hilton, who rarely has the right answer.
Perez then regurgitates how Madonna was spotted at the New York hotspot SL, where she “got up and was dancing for an hour straight before going back to her man” and “making out” with him.
He then notes Madonna and Rachiki then headed to another joint called the Sullivan Room for more dancing and kissing.
So, are reports about the superstar dating Brahim Rachiki accurate?
“Not true,” Madonna tells Gossip Cop via her rep.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Kelly Osbourne's Super Smart Weight Loss Secret
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Are These Love Birds Back Together?