Madonna Says Reports of Her Dating Choreographer Are “Not True”
9:08 am, October 19th, 2010EXCLUSIVE
“Madonna Has A New Man?” asks Perez Hilton, who rarely has the right answer.
Perez then regurgitates how Madonna was spotted at the New York hotspot SL, where she “got up and was dancing for an hour straight before going back to her man” and “making out” with him.
He then notes Madonna and Rachiki then headed to another joint called the Sullivan Room for more dancing and kissing.
So, are reports about the superstar dating Brahim Rachiki accurate?
“Not true,” Madonna tells Gossip Cop via her rep.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court