Madonna Says Reports of Her Dating Choreographer Are “Not True”
9:08 am, October 19th, 2010EXCLUSIVE
“Madonna Has A New Man?” asks Perez Hilton, who rarely has the right answer.
Perez then regurgitates how Madonna was spotted at the New York hotspot SL, where she “got up and was dancing for an hour straight before going back to her man” and “making out” with him.
He then notes Madonna and Rachiki then headed to another joint called the Sullivan Room for more dancing and kissing.
So, are reports about the superstar dating Brahim Rachiki accurate?
“Not true,” Madonna tells Gossip Cop via her rep.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet