Madonna Says Reports of Her Dating Choreographer Are “Not True”
9:08 am, October 19th, 2010EXCLUSIVE
“Madonna Has A New Man?” asks Perez Hilton, who rarely has the right answer.
Perez then regurgitates how Madonna was spotted at the New York hotspot SL, where she “got up and was dancing for an hour straight before going back to her man” and “making out” with him.
He then notes Madonna and Rachiki then headed to another joint called the Sullivan Room for more dancing and kissing.
So, are reports about the superstar dating Brahim Rachiki accurate?
“Not true,” Madonna tells Gossip Cop via her rep.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Why Did Selena Gomez Storm Off Stage?
- Daniel Radcliffe Is "Refreshingly Boring"
- It's Official- Kerry Washington Is Pregnant!
- Where Did All Of Aaron Carter's Money Go?
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us