CLAIM: Madonna Will Have “Five Identical Clones” on Tour as Decoys
9:46 am, April 1st, 2012
Madonna has come up with a “super-secret security ploy created to protect her” when she goes on her world tour at the end of May, claims the National Enquirer.
According to the supermarket tabloid, to help safeguard Madonna from “paparazzi, stalkers, freaky fans, ex-lovers,” she’s going to have “five identical clones.”
Yes, you read that correctly.
A so-called “source” tells the mag, “It was her own idea — and she conceived it both for protection and to stay private while enjoying down time.”
The alleged “source” explains, “Five ladies will be made up to look like dead ringers, and Madonna’s personally giving them lessons right now on how to walk, talk and act like her. On the tour, her ‘clone quintet’ will be sent out ahead of her to act as diversions when she exits hotels, restaurants, concert halls, or any public venue.”
A rep for Madonna jokes to Gossip Cop, “Only five?,” adding, “As Nicki Minaj says on Madonna’s album, ‘There’s only one queen, and that’s Madonna, b***h’ …she can not be duplicated.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Celebrities With Their Moms
- How Many Languages Does Gwyneth Paltrow Speak?
- Selena At Bieber's House For Hookup?
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair