Madonna Bought a $75,000 At-Home Anti-Cellulite Machine?
1:24 pm, July 31st, 2011
“Madonna is so obsessed with maintaining a youthful appearance, she’s purchased a Cellupulse anti-cellulite acoustic wave therapy machine for $75,000,” reports Star.
According to a source for the tab, the singer “uses the machine twice a week and faithfully records her thigh measurements to make sure she’s on target and ‘flips out if it increases by as little as one quarter of an inch.’”
Star‘s so-called “insider” adds, “The measuring and ranting used to drive Guy [Ritchie] crazy… He would mock her and joke that he noticed a few new dimples, which he thought was tremendously funny, but she obviously didn’t.”
But did Madonna really shell out $75,000 to have a machine at home that eliminates cellulite?
Her rep says it’s not true and joked to Gosssip Cop: “Why would Madonna need a cellulite machine? The girl doesn’t even know what cellulite is.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game